the timo maas rmxs are SOOOO good!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Billboard

For those who don't know, Warner Brothers associated label F-111 has signed
Green Velvet and released an American version of the release that came out
on
Music Man last year.  The first single is "Flash" and freshened it up with
remixes by Danny Tenaglia (who has caned his for months, especially at his
WMC party) and remixer of the moment Timo Maas.

It's these mixes that are being worked to Billboard.

pw