Count me in too. I can offer my skills as a graphic designer.

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 06/12/00 07:18 AM >>>

Second.....with the obvious exception of Dan, I don't know if anyone here
has written anything about the music be it non-fiction, fiction, poetry,
etc.  I've been thinking about writing some academic stuff as well as some
fiction.....is there interest in having a website that encompasses writing
and art about techno from the 313 crowd?

peace
lks

COUNT ME IN! I CAN PROVIDE INTERVIEWS, ETC. I BELIEVE THERE ARE QUITE A
NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON THE LIST WHO COULD MAKE INTERESTING CONTRIBUTIONS TO
SUCH A SITE. AND I THINK OUR BELOVED ALAN OLDHAM WOULD MIND HELPING THE SITE
WITH BOTH A COLUMN AND SOME GRAPHICS (?)  GREAT IDEA!

JOHN