Jason Stanley Birchmeier wrote:

> At the DEMF record tent, I spoke with someone from the UR camp about four
> records he had laid out on the table.
>
> He explained to me that the records were new and blended techno with
> hip-hop.  I actually have a flyer from that table.  The label is called
> "Hipnotech."
>
> Seems very strange to me.  I can give more info if anyone is interested.
> They even have a radio show set up.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone else out there knows anything about this.

i've got HR 001. cool, down-tempo hip-hop. I think it's the hip-hop arm of
UR, but i don't know who produced the first record. anyone?

I've got all four of the Hipnotech records and they would have to be some of the sweetest downbeat instrumental hip hop tracks I've ever heard! Get doubles and it's even more fun. From what I understand, yes this UR hip hop. I think that it's produced by Mike Banks, but I'm probably wrong.

out.
d.