In a message dated 13/06/00 2:35:41 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I know this has come up a few times, so I apologise for lame content.
>
>  Can anybody remember the name of the Sade track Stacey Pullen and Kenny
>  Larkin remixed?
>
>  Did they do it together or were there two mixes?

I too can't exactly remember which 12" we were actually talking about then.
Wish the archives had search mode! But since then I managed to get a Sade
white label that was listed as Surrender Your Love mixes which included a
Kenny Larkin Illegal Detriot mix on it. Wonder if there was a Stacey Pullen
mix on this, or is this a totally different record? The matrix on this is
ILL-001.

A_Zed
Program Co-ordinator,  Ambient Zone RTRFM 92.1
Sunday Electronic Listening  [http://rtrfm.ii.net]
Perth, W.Aust (WST) 23.00-01.00 Detroit (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt (CET)/ London(GMT)16.00-18.00