>I posted a request yesterday, but haven't got any
> tell me a little more about D.Wynn? During the DEMF he
was referred as the =
>"legendary" D.Wynn. What's is roots? Anyone know? Any
help would be =
>appreciated. Thanks.

D. Wynn was part of R-Tyme an early Derrick May project in
87?, AFAIK they produced 2 or 3 tracks (illusion, r-theme
(one of the best Detroit Techno tracks ever!!, IMHO). D.
Wynn was also one of the 3? people that ran 'the music
institute'.

What has he produced since then? -  i wouldn't have a clue,
but if his early material is anything to go by i am sure it
would be cool.

Dave