At 07:51 14-6-00 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me with artists and/or labels for these songs off i-F's
Mixed Up
>in the Hague Vol. 1 CD?  These are the tracks I'm stuck on:
>
>-Primitive World
>-World Invasion
>-Manmade
>-Spacerwoman
>-Robot is Systematic
>-Super Shuffle
>-Take A Chance
>-Dirty Talk
>-Living Up
>-Feel The Drive
>-Catch
>-Influence

Well you try Clone in Rotterdam  The Netherlands
http://www.clone.nl

I've found the title by the item : 'stock by artist"

I-f  Mixed up the hague vol 1  (Panama 01) F35,00
I-f shows of with a great mixed CD full of hard to find electro and disco
tracks.A very well mixed eclectik trip The Hague stylie.

mazzel

Pieter

Pieter Lub
Universiteitsbibliotheek Amsterdam / Amsterdam University Library
Interbibliothecair Leenverkeer / Inter Library Loan
Postbus 19185
NL-1000 GD  Amsterdam
The Netherlands

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.uba.uva.nl
http://www.tv-99-ad.com
http://www.mp3.com/artists/30/tv99ad.html

tel.  + 31 (0)20-525 2322