Nathaniel Hovan wrote:

Can anyone help me with artists and/or labels for these songs off >i-F's Mixed Up
in the Hague Vol. 1 CD?  These are the tracks I'm stuck on:

-Primitive World
-World Invasion
-Manmade
-Spacerwoman
-Robot is Systematic
-Super Shuffle
-Take A Chance
-Dirty Talk
-Living Up
-Feel The Drive
-Catch
-Influence

Haven't heard that mix. Here's some tracks anyway...

Patrick Cowley-Primitive world (Megatone)

Man Parrish-Man made (Importe/12)

'Lectric workers-Robot is systematic (Discomagic)

"Take a chance"... Uh, it's by some of these bands I guess:

Bizzy & co.
Malcolm J. Hill
Mr.Flagio (my guess is it would be this. Vocoder classic...)(Squish)

Klein & MBO-Dirty talk (Zanza)

Doctor's cat-Feel the drive (Discomagic)

"Catch"... I guess it's by Sun La Shan...? Silly song. (Superradio)

-Proffit