ok this is a response for all of the people who have sent me private
emails about why i should not post on this list - it seems that when you
want me to quiet myself you would treat me nice, then later you will not
know me just so you can keep going on in your usual ways - but that is
not how i will have it...
it is ridiculous that i can not say the word "Trance" without people
attacking me - that is not what techno is about
so if techno is so great then tell me why?
what is techno?? what does it mean...
maybe i am missing the point as to why techno should be kept separate
from everything like it is so much better... well what makes it so much
better??
someone tell me please
dustin
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!