Just for the sake of it, I have tried to sum up all recommendations for
Detroit comps...
Gwendal
Detroit: Beyond The Third Wave
Detroit: The Deeper Shade of Techno I+II
True People from Detroit (Reactivate)
"Geology" on Planet E
DJ Rolando's "Aztec Mix" CD on Underground Resistance
Derrick May: Innovator 2CD (Transmat)
Model 500: Classics (R&S)
Kevin Saunderson: Faces and Phases 2CD (Planet E)
John Beltran: Earth & Nightfall (R&S)
Underground Resistance: Revolution For Change (Network)
The Martian: LBK-6251876 (Red Planet)
Carl Craig: Landcruising (Blanco Y Negro)
Drexciya: The Quest (Submerge)
Moodymann: A Silent Introduction (Planet E)
Theo Parrish: Sound Signature (Sound Signature)
Origins of a Sound (Submerge)
Depth Charge 1 (Submerge)
DJ Rolando: The Aztec Mystic Mix (Underground Resistance)
Direct Beat (430 West artists, Aux 88, DJ D'Jital, etc.)
Chain Reaction's Compiled (feat. Scion, Porter Ricks, Substance,etc.)
Strangely Arranged (Communique Records)