so... i have this big deadline for a web app and i'm at home working for about
the 18th hour yesterday, so i decide that i need some new music (i can't listen
to the demf sets because i keep watching the video and looking for people i
know... very distracting)... so i go to my favorite place in the world:
kozmo.com...

and to my surprise, what was on their list of cds offered?  derrick may -
innovator and detroit - beyond the third wave...

needless to say, i  already have those, but it sure made me smile...

peace,
holly

(btw diana: i picked up kruder & dorfmeister k&d sessions... to my door in under
an hour... order it from work NOW!)