Oops must have forgotten the smiley faces, here we go :) Just wanted to provoke
some conversation about origin of music, but I guess everyone is still in fear
after the 'Dustin' incident.  Let us never speak of it again.  You sure it
wasn't Order (Ruskin, Surgeon
& Regis) that I played all that Carola stuff at? Thanks for remembering though,
it was nice to play for that many people.
Todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]