From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [313] UR Vote

The next question: with "Revolution For Change" out of print and
Rolando's disc being more of a mix CD than a proper retrospective,
don't we all agree a UR 2CD "best of the 12"s" sort of thing is well
warranted?

Maybe but IMO, UR tracks are always tied quite heavily to the 12" release they appear on. You're not just buying UR tracks - you're buying the UR package - the Unknown Writer text, the run-off messages, and the music. Releases like _Galaxy 2 Galaxy_ are like albums in themselves - splitting individual tracks off onto compilations (whether CD or vinyl) might not be desireable.

I appreciate that there are people who only buy and listen to CDs but its kind of like videogames - if you want to play Mario, you buy a Nintendo. You want to listen to UR, you buy a record deck.