I'm not having that problem, the sound is not that hot, especially the main stage sets (but there's a lot of extra noise happening,ie, ambient noise). But my connection is pretty clear, I get congestion about every 20 min or so but I consider that normal for 56k.

Anyways I just wanted to say that I slobber in appreciation all over groovetech for bringing me as much good music as they can. I was overjoyed when I found out that DEMF audio was even available. I think groovetech is a stellar opperation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you GROOOOOOOVETECH!

> Every time I try to watch the DEMF footage on Groovetech every 5 seconds
>  it stops with net conjestion.  Is my computer just shitty, or does
>  everyone have this problem?

I have the exact same problem.  I havent been able to listen to more than
about 3 seconds worth of ANY of the sets, and having to sit here listen to
people talk about how good they are is driving me mad. I cant see how its my
computer because I have a 56k modem, and I can watch realvideo stuff if its
off the harddrive, but I guess it must be, because most other people dont
seem to have a problem...

Aaron