In a message dated 16/06/00 11:52:07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I could have sworn that Force Inc and it's offspring labels were from
>  Colonge, along with Heckmann and the rest of the crew.

Who gave you that information?

Here's the address from force-inc.com

Force Inc. Music Works
Weserstrasse 7
60329 Frankfurt
Germany
Tel ++49 (0)69 239918
Fax ++49 (0)69 252280

Force Inc has really branched out in a new wave with the latest signings of
Twerk, Auch, Sutekh, Stewart Walker, Brinkmann. A far cry from the heady days
of Jammin Unit, Biochip C, Love Inc., Space Cube, Alec Empire, Air Liquide...

Oh, and I also remember there's a pretty good Frankfurt label called Space
Teddy which had some material from Japanese producer Susumu Yokota as EBI. He
also released an album called Frankfurt-Tokyo Connection which had some
amazing techno, including that epic 303-er Panic Waves.

And speaking of the Frankfurter Thomas Heckmann, I would say his Trope label
is also from that city.

Now if only I can locate the source city of that legendary duo Khan &
Walker...

A_Zed
Program Co-ordinator,  Ambient Zone RTRFM 92.1
Sunday Electronic Listening  [http://rtrfm.ii.net]
Perth, W.Aust (WST) 23.00-01.00 Detroit (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt (CET)/ London(GMT)16.00-18.00