While we are on the subject of 313 related book, how is Reality Slap by
Neil Oliverra?

Take care,
mt

i really didnt care for reality slap on some levels.it doesn't have much to do with the music, but more to do with Neil's time hangin in the D with the (now considered) old skool crew and getting flown to London by Mr.May and some of his adventures there. Though I would suggested it for 'crewsin babe material-if i remember correctly Neil was good with the ladies in this book.:) BUUUUUUT if you weren't around then and you wanna know what days were like in Detroit during a time frame that many refer to as "the good ole days"...check it out. its online somewhere or contact Neil through Transmat.

diana