I just wrote a 4000 word article on techno and gender for Melbourne's Kiss
FM (no relation to UK Kiss) magazine Go with previously unpublished quotes
from interviews with Jeff Mills, Derrick May, Carl Craig, Dave Angel,
Misstress Barbara, HMC, Voiteck and more. It killed me doing it - especially
since I had to fit it in with my regular paid work/hustling.
This has taken me two years on and off to research and I am currently
chasing up extra copies now (in the past I have just got copies for myself,
as it's a subscription-only magazine) for those who helped and inspired me
(including Detroit's very own wonderful Laura Gavoor on this list who has
urged me to push barriers more). If anyone outside of Melbourne is
interested, I will see what I can do.

Also I would really recommend you check out Jeff Mills' Axis Web site. He
held a discussion on this topic and it is archived there - very interesting.

Cheers

Cyclone