Actaully, most of them (the ones with merit) are touring the globe and making millions of dollars. As opposed to your $200 weekly payroll check from Mc Donalds. Reality is a mutherfucka, huh?

I don't really give a shit. I'm only here to dump
these shitty records. When that's done(and it's almost
done) i'm gone from this festering, rascist,
stagnatic, retro, riciculous and cheesey, dead,
REgressive style of music, going nowhere but
backwards-music and board.

nuff said

>--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You know, it's one thing to act stupidly in public
on a list like 313.
>It's yet another to repost PRIVATE email.  You are
deserving of no respect, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
And you will get none.