> > If you're intelligent then you already know about great artists like lenny
> > dee(who's made tracks as far back as 87) and oliver chesler(the horrorist
> > http://www.thingstocome.com).
>
> lenny dee still plays disco loft classics in nyc on the odd occasion...so
> much for your purist.

Speaking as someone who knows both Lenny and Oliver, I can tell you that while
they don't necessarily LOVE jazzy Detroit Techno, they at least respect it.
Unlike the chucklehead Europeans that posted this drivel (I know few Americans
outside of Minneapolis who think this way about hardcore)

Actually, I think they would be a little disturbed to hear some nut bleating
about bad hardcore, and then praise their work.