I heard about this...all the coverage. To quote a piece a wrote for a mag, "the pumbas are getting more PR than Tom Green's balls". the great thing is, is that these two deserve it.

I believe they are going to Europe to tour soon. I think London and Love Parade are two of the stops, not 100% sure. I'd ask Jon Layne at IT.

From: "Simon Walley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Sandwiches in the UK
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:10:59 PDT

Right between my flat and Bethnal Green tube station is a bridge with a
massive Detroit Grand Pubahs 'Sandwiches' poster underneath it (big, greasy
triple-decker sandwich with "I know you want to do it..." underneath). This
record is getting *pushed* over here - its made it to the Radio 1 B list:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/inside_r1/playlist.shtml

Good stuff.