>John wrote:
>As far as I am concerned there's good music and bad music in all genres
with
>a number of shades of grey between both.

Couldn't agree more with you. The question is: why is it so hard for people
to understand this simple concept, and why is it so hard for people to
understand that not everyone has exactly the same taste AND respect that?
If you enjoy it, it's good music, and if you don't enjoy it, it's bad
music... for you. But if someone else likes it, then it's good music for
them. We can say whatever we want, but that's how it goes.

[]s
schild