If I'm not mistaken, the Roy Davis Jr. 12" is one that you need to hurry
and pick up, just to start your week off right. ;)

Ones picked up a copy from our friends at Bombay about 2 months
ago and it hasn't left his crate since.  Twos needs to go get his
own copy.

Cheers,

Tom

At Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:22:51 -0400, "sqrrt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Nothing from Larry Heard, I'm afraid. Here's the discog so far:
>
>Graça, Miguel - Watchalike (BOM101) 12"
>Carter, Derrick / Nazuka, Chris - A Red Nail Relic (BOM102) 12"
>Graça, Miguel - Soulnotmind Pt.1 (BOM103) 12"
>Nazuka, Chris / Schumacher, Tim - Primary Colours (BOM104) 12"
>Graça, Miguel - Soulnotmind Pt.2 (BOM105) 12"
>Davis, Roy Jr. - Unreleased Basement Traxx (BOM106) 12"
>
>The latter which has just been released last week. Haven't even listened
>it yet. The best 12" so far IMHO is the Red Nail Relics EP. But I'm
>an
>impartial fan of Derrick's (plus, there's a good Fred Everything remix
>on
>there), so maybe I'm not the best person to ask. Not much 313 content
>so
>far, but who knows what's to come?
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Sqrrt.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email
messages.