I know he (Oliver Chesler) did a great job clearing the dancefloor (in fact
the whole venue) when he played in Detroit at the "by the bridge" space two
years ago.

little known fact: his supposed "live" gig was in fact a track act to a dat. the keyboard was just a prop. oliver was just using a microphone. the promoter was told it was going to be a live pa and found out the truth at the airport. after his set i dragged him outside and made him drink jaeger with me and asked for an explanation. he said that it was "too hard" to do a live pa. wtf?

now, remember the set that mike clark played after oliver's little charade? old skool hip hop dj skills matched with banging techno and house...

take care,
linda g