Loop and Catatonic were the only singles from Metaphor, as far back as I can
remember.  By far my favourite techno album of all time, very dynamic and well
thought out.  Anyone know what Kenny's been up to since the Dark Comedy album
on Elypsia?  Another good album, anyone who doesn't own some of this mans work
and likes the Detroit sound, should buy it up.  I traded a copy of Fumiya
Tanaka's Unknown Possibilities for a very used copy of Larkin's Metaphor (which
was one of the first full on techno cds I ever purchased) on vinyl in Spain.
I'll never look back on that trade.