From: Lennox Lennox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>One thing I agree with him on for sure is that the junglist guy is a moron.
>He dosen't have a clue as to what he's talking about.
>He's a happy jungle turned detroit newbie all of a sudden. How retarded is
>that?

hold up now Lennox Lennox...you dont even know Vince. any way who are you. ive never seen your name around 313?? you really cant say much with a name like "nightstalker"..so what if vince has "junglist" for his email account.. He is very educated on techno.. VINCE DOESNT FUCK AROUND like you are assuming he is!! hes strait up buisness. your comments are not appreciated. and next year at DEMF we just might throw you, RAVEREXSTACEY and DEVEN or whatever his name is in the river

rb