-- Off topic, apologies in advance - but since it came up, I'd hate to see
people practice unsafe hex:  I own and operate a 30+ system network with
tons of e-mail being shot around the offices across two cities and the rest
of the world, our policy is:  Do not open ANY attachments that you are not
otherwise expecting - EVER - regardless of the type of attachment.  Find
alternate ways of swapping files (using some spot on your Intranet is far
better than shuttling things around through e-mail) and make a habit of
never sending or receiving attachments.  With such a policy in place, not
only will your mail server thank you, but you also end up keeping a neat
(and easily backed up) repository of files, AND you don't have to send an
annoying new e-mail to everyone once a week telling them about the latest
virus.  Ideally, all e-mail's with attachments get filtered and trashed
before they ever get opened - e-mail with attachments is evil, no matter
which way you cut it :) --