>I've got a copy of it sitting in my hot little hands right now. It's been
>available in Australia for a couple of weeks now. It's pretty good
>actually. Very good coverage of all the 313 artists.

yep it is very good. i was a little surprised to find things like
leftfield and the prodigy still included in books like this (as well as in
'techno rebels' - also v.g) although i guess that given the recent success
of events such as the demf we might even find that when ppl think of
techno in the future they think of detroit FIRST. it'd be about time
:^)...

p-dogg