dance extacy asked me to post this, it was from a
letter he got from that hughblaze dork, so i couldn't
resist. =)

>--- "Hugh G. Blaze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not only are you a dumbass, but you're fucking
delusional. "Oliver never  even played out there" I
have the fucking flyer still, asswipe.

hahahahaa who fucking cares? prove he did a dat you
fucking worthless piece of shit! you're a fucking
troll bitch [EMAIL PROTECTED] h0m0 hiphop LEWZERRRRRRRR_=_

>If I had my way, no one would even buy your fucking
records, because chances are you're just going to rip
them off and not send them anyway.

haha jealous looza.

>You fecal-ingesting fool, why don't you go back to
>spending your free time  jacking off to pictures of
Marilyn Manson in your basement.

heh i prefer the ones of your MOM!

>Go tell your mom you need this month's welfare check
for airfare and fly to  Milwaukee,

hahah yeah i'll need it so i can buy crack and then
pimp MOM on the corner! hahahahaaaaa

>where I'll have some real hardcore motherfuckers
waiting to show  you the true meaning of "horror" with
a white-hot poker and some vice-grips,  bitch.

heh, yeah you'll have train wreck city and sheep
fucking flip-flop goons, yeehaww  LOL

 >Oliver Cheeseler can suck my balls all day while I
take a shit. He couldn't sell two copies if he pressed
a double album.

LOL yeah that's why mission extacy is sought after all
over by techno lovers in the stores in the states and
world wide. DUMBASS

>Why don't you get off this list and go back to what
you do best, smacking  your wart-infested genetalia
against a bedpost while flipping though the  downloads
on www.fatassbeardedgaymen.com.

hah, weak.
I'd prefer to watch you perfrom at
www.beatthemeatonthetoiletseat.cUm

>You crystal meth smoking, uncle fucking, shit eating
>stupid hardcore  listening to, cliche, closed minded
irrereverant fool, please come to  Detroit. You'll
never leave.

naw that's where all the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mutes like you live, i'll
have to stay away from there
by the way, nice 2 block radius of 2 record stores and
virtually no scene. LOL

>By the way, you're going to lose your job delivering
pizzas if you spend so  much time defending your
homerotic fantasy hardcore DJ/icon on a list
dedicated to DETROIT TECHNO.

i'm dedicated to the good stuff what can i say. ;]
i sure as hell aint lickin the nads of the dead,
regurgitated detroit scene like you do. heh

>I challenge you to whatever type of competition you
would like to enage in  from a DJ battle to a
no-holds-barred steel cage death match, anytime,
>anywhere. Scared?

haha you're the definition of a fucking moron

i'll post this to the list to show everyone just how
stupid you and the rest of the detroit bung lickers
are ;]