On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Jorge Velez wrote:

> I've got this on a weird little comp. c.'93 (can't remember
> the title offhand - something like "Techno Fever" or thereabouts...).
> It's one of my absolute fave M500's - unlike anything else Juan had done up
> till then. Anyone know how many versions exist of this track, if any?

if I remember correctly...this came out on R&S sublabel Apollo and then
later was licenced to Network as the "True Techno EP"
...it also contained 2 other amazing tracks by juan..."mind changes" and
"warning" I believe was the other. The passage is like one of my all time
favorite tracks by Juan.

minto