Just finished a feature for ClubPlanet, go to http://www.clubplanet.com

Club Planet only has part one posted, but part two should follow
shortly. There  also appears to be some weird text wrapping around one
of the pictures which I have informed them about. ClubPlanet retained
what we had written, but reformatted the layout/look of what we had sent.

So, if you would like to see how the article would have appeared,
complete with all the pictures, please come to our web site at
http://members.home.net/tydesign7

We would love any feedback and plan to post a photo page of the DEMF in
the near future. So please visit often. It was an incredible life
changing event to say the least. A great big thank you to all those
involved from the talented musicians to the wonderful party goers,
vendors, and technoheads.

Emily + Roberto