Greetings All,

Just a few comments on the new m-nus/plus8 discs.

M-nus yellow:  the original remix of orange.  This one lets you hear more of
the original yello samples in their unaltered form.  Orange was def. an
evolution from this point.  In my opinion, a very nice mix.  Also included are
4-5 locked grooves from both yellow & orange.  I'm thinking this would be great
for remix material (not that i'm actually advocating it of course ;-)
B-side is blank.  Most worthwhile for the anal collector types (like me.)

Electric Deluxe:  Dancefloor mayhem indeed.  Herr Paap has really come out with
a floor destroyer.  Utilizing a lot of the sound we've come to know in his more
abstract works in a 4/4 format.  The plus8 sound (and look) of old gets
launched into a new century.  Instant classic.  Buy this record!

well, i've gotta work now....sigh..

out

jim