Ooops, this was also supposed to go to the main list....

It would have to be the Techno! New Dance Sound... comp (because it was a gift) and also Rythim is Rythim's Strings of Life b/w Nude Photo Juan Atkins '88 (? I'd have to look again) remix on Kool Kat. Might not be rare but I found it used for $1.99 and in nice shape slipped inside a Plastic City record sleeve. Love those used record bins!

Fred

From: "Roger John Lesinski Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Detroit records
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:59:33 -0400 (EDT)

In an attempt to break up child games and all the fighting that has been going
on in the list, I have a question to all.

What is the Rarest record that you own and most favorite Detroit related record that you own? I know a lot of people get early release white labels, but I am
talking about those that might have never been released, dubplates, etc..