I agree, but what I was really trying to get at is the possibility that there
exsists another dimesion of time space, possibly a parrallel universe in the
physical recording of sound or even video.  Instead of tranfering thought onto a
binary platform of zeros and ones, you are actually creating matter by your own
will with the help of you thought amplification equiptment.  I realize I may me
stretching reality a little but take this for example.  Listen to a Puff Daddy
record and listen to a Mile Davis record.  Which person do you feel closer too
after hearing.  I mean which person do you think actually entered you brain,
spiritually or pyscologically when you were listening to that recording.  I know
these two examples are on opposite sides of the world but the point is that I
belive an the soul has a better chance of surviving in a analogue median as
opposed to a digital median.

I don't in any way look down on the use of digital recording and sound
synthesizing instruments.  The MPC-2000 is my most powerful weapon, but does not
all the time express my true emotions.

Sevn