Nice!!  Finally a good thread!

Rarest record:  Dinosaur L 24-7 music the album with "Go Bang" on it and 5
other tracks!!  Got it for a buck at a cheesy TO trance(oh oh) store.

Most Favorite record: Hard question, I love that "Jazz is the Teacher"  by
Juan, Moritz and Fehlman on Tesor and also R-Tyme on Fragile and Carls ep on
R&S called (I think) 69-Lite Music with Micro-Luvr and My Machines.  There
are so many...

Most Rare Detroit record: Reese on Incognito - The Savage and Beyond - I
think its rare, I have the only copy I have seen.

Coupla other things:

Lounge music thread: Gwen and Holly I think:

   Esquival and Sun-Ra Arkestra are some of the first musicians to use
"synths" and electronic stuff in there music. I think that I read somewhere
that Sun-Ra said that electronic instruments are interesting but he uses
them to make "new" sounds.  I guess he means if he wanted something to sound
like a trumpet he would use a trumpet.  If you like Carl Craigs jazz stuff
you'll love Sun-Ra.  But be warned  Sun-Ra can be musically very extreme (ie
free). So open up your mind.

Original acid track thread:

Did "Tomorrow Never Knows" come out before or after Revolver??  The 25th
annversary Beatles vinyl thing had a instrumental of it that I used to play
a few years back, just speed it up and it mixes perfectly into just about
anything. (especially Bandulu and some non 4/4 stuff).

Oliver Cheeser thread:
Hopefully no-ones confusing me with this dude, I played in and around D
quite a bit.

And finally:
I think everyone on this list should read this article:
http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/06/13/mail.manners.idg/index.html

Bye,
Ollie