My recommendations.

Wunder by Jorg Follert on Kareoke Kalk.  It's totally different to all the
other Kareoke Kalk stuff which is usually in a Chain Reaction/BC style.
This LP mixes up old Jazz & Orchestral samples with downtempo beats ,some
weird ambient sounds and vocals.  I think it's terrific.

Also like the track with the Opera style vocals on "Voices in my lunch box"
ep on plug research.

If anyone liked the Burt Friedman double on ~Scape then check out Nonplace 1
& 2 both featuring his tracks.  Don't know if this is his own label or not.

Stewart