>4. Mille Plataux. Clicks and Clacks is very interesting. I'm keen to hear
>opinions on other MP releases.

The Porter Ricks self-titled LP from a couple of years ago is quite
interesting. If you're familiar with their work, this album maintains their
dubby, underwater soundscape feel but uses differing styles throughout the
tracks, which makes for interesting listening. I wasn't too sure about this
when I first got it, especially the track which uses distorted guitar and
(perhaps?) live drumming, but it didn't sound like anything I'd ever heard
before, so I stuck with it and it still gets a regular workout on my stereo
- one of my favourites to turn out the lights and turn up the volume. I love
albums that challenge your preconceptions, they seem to be the ones that
really stand the test of time.

Respect
JasonB