Sorry, I tried to send this privately 'cause I don't want to see more
aggrovation on the list,
but my server returned it to me unable to find your address...my bad.

However, I'd just like to point out that the quote about being "politically
correct" did not
come from me.  I keep copies of all outgoing mail and have checked to make
sure; I was sure it
was not me anyway as it's a term I do not use and do not wish to.

I know this must be a simple mix-up so I'll just leave it there.

Respect.

Now to some important business...TUNES!!!

Anyone heard the Herbert mix of "Lies" by Losoul just out on Playhouse, these
are new remixes
not the ones on Classic.  That man's productions just astound me, absolute gem
of a mix -
trademark deep, dirty & totally fucked-up funk.  Also really into the new
Swayzack (no.8 -
white), he's gone back to a deeper, chilled out feel (after the superb
electro-funk of Voice of
the Mysterons) with 2 quality cuts.

Also spinning:

Fabrice Lig "Escape from Nowhere ep" (White - Raygun)
Thomas Brinkman "Wanda/Xenia" (Ernst)
New Matrix (Chain Reaction)
Rotor City "I Got Rhythm" (Goodlife)
Rocket "People (remixes)" (White - Grayhound)

...opinions, anyone else got any good records recently?  I've just got paid
(can you tell?) and
I simply *need* to get it swapped for some quality vinyl...any help appreciated.

To anyone in the Edinburgh area, get down to the Gilded Balloon on Cowgate for
some deepest
techno, every Thursday and now monthly Fridays and Saturdays as well!!!

Peace and respect,