Rarest Detroit record:

A Mike Clark white label. I know nothing about whether or not it got a real
release. It has a track with an "Another One Bites the Dust" sample. That's
about all I know about it. Quite good though.

Favorite Detroit(ish) record:

Clark - Lofthouse - Planet E

Favorite Detroit(ish) track:

Clark - Clip

Least favorite record:

The four Josh Wink sperm records I got promotionally, each with a one-sided
four second spiral groove with a stupid noize on them. Waiting to find the
right object to smash these on...

How about this for a perfectly 313 oriented question: Favorite Mills track?
Or has this already been asked? Or is everyone tired of talking about Mills?
How about we call The Bells off limits, just for arguments sake.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger