Club Planet ( http://www.clubplanet.com ) has now posted part two of the DEMF
article we wrote. We also have posted the article, with a complete set of
pictures, on our personal web page at htttp://members.home.net/tydesign7. Club
Planet offered us an excellent opportunity to cover the event, but due to space
constraints (re: download times) not all the photos we intended to go with the
article could be included. That's why we have decided to included them on our
site. We would like to thank Club Planet and encourage you to visit either
locations. We will be including a DEMF photo page in the near future on our
site, taken by us as well as others who have offered their submissions.

We wrote the article with our beloved city and music in mind and hoped that we
captured that Detroit flavor. Respect to tha' Big D! As always, we welcome any
feedback.

Furthermore, thank you to all the organizers, vendors, performers, and fans
that made the DEMF an unforgettable, dearly cherished and loved memory for us.
We look forward to what the future holds.

Emily + Roberto
:-)