Hey, I wish I'd seen this Stan Douglas exhibit.

Those interested in a brief _Metro Times_ article and a smattering of
photographs should go to:

      http://209.69.221.136/20/15/Features/artDire.htm.

For a brief piece on Carl Craig's role, see Andrew Duke's

      http://techno.ca/cognition/npeoct29.htm.

Does anyone know if there's still a way to see Douglas' photos and film?

Thanks, Carissa, for mentioning this.

dms