I interviewed Paris the other week (the track is coming out here locally,
very exciting) and from memory he said he didn't like trance at all but
likes to play a lot of European techno these days and it was all cool stuff
he cited, nothing trancey at all. He is a lovely guy with a fun sense of
humour. I will have to play the tape back in the next few days.

Cheers

Cyclone