He had some pretty severe perosnal problems. I don't know if he's okay or not. He played at a party I threw in, uh, I believe 1996. It was also one of the early appearances of a Mr. Derek Plaslaiko, if I'm not mistaken. (though not the first. take it easy, Derek)

anybody know whatever happened to dj rotator - the wacky detroit
experimental jungle dj- havent seen his name anywhere in at least a year-
but before that he was doin crazy dj stunts when he was playing out..

-p