I found these records at this local vintage record shop called Magic Bus,
they actually have a pretty big selection of some pretty obscure stuff, when
I was there yesterday they were playing this French record that I tried to
bargain for, they were asking $20, I offered $15, but anyway this record was
much like Namlooks, "Dark Side of the Moog" series. The interesting part was
it was produced in 1972. It was nothing like the Tangerine or Hawke stuff of
the early 70's, this record was very much like modern day FAX material. I
will have to go back and see if I can get it. I also picked up some
Kraftwerk repressings of which they had quite a few. If anyone is looking
for any classic electronic 70's material give them a call, they have a
pretty extensive catalog. I even saw some collectors, "Stereo Lab" vinyl
pieces.

504.522.0530 tel
504.522.0529 fax

Magic Bus Records & CD's