The Cars....their first albun.  can't remember what it is called.  but it
has "My Best Friends Girl", "Just What I Needed", and my favorite "Moving In
Stereo/All Mixed Up"..i love the way that song flows.  maybe its not their
first album.  i just know it is an essential album.  Classic Rock or New
Wave...i dunno.
jeff

"THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
                -George Clinton