Greetings Cats!

DJ George Morel and I blew up the spot at Dockland in Muenster Germany on
Saturday, June 24th 2000. On Sunday, June 25th 2000, I flew back from
Duesseldorf Germany to Newark USA, and was scheduled to connect there and fly
from Newark, NJ to Detroit, MI. Unfortunately, two separate events made this
suddenly impossible:

1st -- there was a collision on the runway between two airplanes (which has
been all over the national news).

2nd -- bad weather

These two things combined resulted in the cancellation of 25 flights
(including mine).

I was REALLY looking forward to making this past Sunday my last DJing at
Tonic, and of course sharing those final moments with all of you. I was moved
once I learned that many of you came out to Tonic this past Sunday with your
TP Home Team T-shirts on! (That Was Very DEEP). I am sorry that I was not
there to see that, and share in those moments.

June 18th, 2000 was my last night DJing at TONIC Night Club located at 29
south Saginaw Street in downtown Pontiac Michigan.

To end all of the various rumors floating around Detroit . . . . Tonic was
officially sold last Tuesday, June 13th, 2000. Although the new owners wanted
me to stay, after careful thought, I decided not to accept their offer.

There are so many details to this story, I could easily be typing for hours
trying to explain it all. As much as I want to share all of the DRAMA with
you cats, much of the information is very sensitive. So to be fair to all
persons involved, I will not discuss any of the details. The bottom line is
the vibe has completely changed, and I am no longer comfortable at TONIC. For
this reason, I have decided the time has come for me to move on. I can assure
you that this was not an easy decision for me to make.

I am not asking anyone to stop supporting and enjoy Sunday nights at Tonic.
However, for those who are interested, I am working on another spot where we
can all gather and continue to share the vibe of the music, but the details
have not been finalized yet. I hope that things will be in place soon, so
that we can all continue to celebrate musical freedom in my new location very
soon. (PERHAPS EACH AND EVERY THURSDAY? STAY TUNED)

TO MY FANS AND FRIENDS, I want to thank each of you for supporting my vibe;
which is actually OUR VIBE. Your support of my efforts has helped me grow
personally, professionally, and musically. There is no way I can repay you
for what you have given to me over the past 18 months. I hope you will be
satisfied knowing that I gave 100% of myself to you each and every Sunday
night at Velvet / Tonic, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Special thanx to Rob Potter, who hired me and believed in my vibe week after
week when I was playing music for less than 20 people when I first started
Sundays at the Velvet Lounge in February 1999. I also want to thank Aaron,
Marc, Dallas, Eric, Maria, Mountain, David, Doobie, and all of the bar staff,
security staff, and DJs. It has been an honor to work with each of you.

If you enjoyed the music this past Sunday, then you'll be happy to know that
DJs Justin Acari, and Hugh C will continue the vibe each Sunday at Tonic.

peace & respect,

TP