this from the techno.org site:

--------
techno.org is now officially dead. It has been more or less dead for the
last 2 years, with only a few bursts of life.

As long as we keep the domain name, all our "guests" can update their pages
as usual, but you should start looking around for a new site. At the time of
writing, we do not know how long the site will be online. The domain has
been payed for until May 2001, but if someone gives us a generous offer, we
might sell it.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thanks to everyone who has been
involved in the techno.org project over the years!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--------

bom shankar!
--varsha

: varsha - electro.techno.goa            :
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         :
: PTLF : SUBterror : Scarab : Giko Rec.  :
: http://beam.to/varsha                  :
: unveiling soon: Giko Recordings        :
: soon at: www.gikorecordings.com        :