From: Diana Potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 12:01 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Ten...speakin of TP

surprised no one hasn't mentioned anything about TP's 'Ten' Double CD. This
one hasnt left my car since I got it at DEMF (thanks tp!)..and that Crystal
Waters track...woo hoo!!

TP-have you thought about doing something on the NYC Body&Soul
vibe-something on sunday afternoons from like 5-10pm? no booz-just dancing
and music.I can't think of any one better to do it in Detroit! goodluck to
you..and being stuck in Newark Airport=yuck.

np:konkretejungle