Sorry for those who came down to Forans lastnight if there were any
of you who braved it through the Freedom Festival traffic.  The
fireworks were amazing--I saw them live for the first time--but the
party had to be moved to a private dig because of the crowds.

Needless to say I can't help but write about it--Alvin "DJ Munk" Hill,
Bill "DJ Seoul" Stacey, Brandon from Critical, and myself all got to
perform alongside the superstar DJ Raybone who was playing in place
of Mike Grant who made a surprise appearance later afterall!

This all took place in a top story building very very near Transmat
HQ.  It was a cool way to go out for the month of June, and I would've
emailed the list to invite the in-towners, but this was a last-minute
thing!!  You would have been very welcome I promise because it was
great musicwise but kinda empty peoplewise considering the space!!!

July there will be some excellent things coming thanks to Mike Taylor
and his booking expertise, I mean Current..  ;]  Watch out Detroit!!!!

HP