For some reason I've never been to this web site, but I took a look
thanks to a pointer on Bill Van Loo's page about DEMF photos online.

Instead, start somewhere like this and look around:

http://bhere.com/ruins/industry/indpacpan.htm

(Click on each photo to continue the tour or use the navigation stuff.)

"Detroit's decline and fall" is a process still going on, still mostly
undocumented, and still essential to understanding the origin and
development of electronic music in Detroit.

Of course, the premature demise of the classic industrial era architecture
of Detroit doesn't tell the whole story.  Without that part, though, the
story can never be complete.

phred