depending on how bad you're jonesing for planet rock,
2nd hand tunes does limited mail order.  i don't know
which  2nd hand in chicago you went to, but i work at
the one on clark.  let me know if you want me to see
if we still have it.  in any case, it really shouldn't
be a hard record to find elsewhere.  peace, nick.