Just had to change the "s" word to bomb and reinvent the "p" word which was
reinvented from the "f" word to another, so here it is, thanks Mr. Smiley
for the tip...........

Tuesday, June 27, 2000 9:57 PM

Hello to all,
Man have I got to say for sure that KMS is definitely on a roll, I just got
a listen to KMS-070 and KMS-071 and I must admit that these are very
impressive pieces.

GARY MARTIN KMS-070
Sorry no titles on these babies, but Side A, clocking in about 139 bpm, this
Gary Martin special is a beaut!!! Imagine a Jaguarish sound with those
Martin stabs here and there, the chords are just beautiful, u can't miss
with this one. On the B side we have a well done not to hard of a Detroit
techno on the house side stomper. This one rides right on the edge leaving a
Mill'ish kind of feal in the back of your mind when you listen to it. Good
layering, this baby clocks in at about 144 bpm, my opinion, his best!!!
MUST HAVE 9.5/10

DJ Dwayne Jensen KMS-071
Go straight to the A side cause that is where it's at. Lushish  sounds that
take you through a journey of Detroit Techno on the House side sound. Very
well done, this one also rides right on the edge, bpms at about 145. I
definetely dig this one and so will you. On the B side we have a hard house
track that stomps at about 135 bpm, not bad.
THE A SIDE MAKES THIS ONE FOR SURE 8.5/10

@Brunner V-max 984
I believe in V-Max and I believe that this one is just the bomb!!!! Hightech
Funk are the best words to describe this one. Check out the second track on
the A side, bpms at about 154. This one is phunky, breaky and deep as
phunq!!! The first track on the B side is a slamming sound that would come
of
a UR release, SID'ish type of sound, bad, bad, bad.
BEST V-MAX IN MY OPINION 9.5/10

Reviewed by Dave Garcia (Dave Manic) of Underground Committee.

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com

Home of Detroit Influence & Reflections